"The look of Slate at a fraction of the cost"
Slateline’s bold shadow effect and uniquely-carved cutouts make it your best choice for a true slate-like appearance — at a fraction of the cost. Plus, with their 110 mph ltd. wind warranty, Slateline® shingles are perfect for even the most severe weather environments!
- Stately Appearance... Patented, extra-large shingle with bold shadow lines and tapered cut-outs help create a dramatic visual impact for upscale homes and properties
- Bolder Colors... Richer and more striking than ever before!
- Safer... Class A fire and wind rating from Underwriters Laboratories — the highest rating possible
- High Performance... Heavyweight design (35% heavier than standard shingles) and extra-strong Micro Weave® Core provide outstanding performance in all climates
- Stays In Place... Special double row of Dura Grip® adhesive seals even more tightly to reduce the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles now warranted to withstand winds up to 110 mph!*
- Algae-Eater™ Protection... Protects the beauty of your roof from unsightly blue-green algae for ten years*
- Peace Of Mind... 40-year ltd. transferable warranty with 10-year Smart Choice® Protection (non-prorated material and labor coverage)
Slateline Shingles Specifications
40-Year Ltd. Transferable Warranty
110 mph Ltd. Wind Warranty for the first ten years**
Fiberglass Asphalt Shingle
Class A rating from UL
Passes UL 997 110 Mph Wind Test
CSA A123.5-M90 and CSA A123.5-98
ASTM D3018 Type 1
ASTM D3161 Type 1
Dade County Approved
Meets Wisconsin Administrative Code
Conforms to the requirements of the Natl. & Intl. Bldg. Codes
Approx. 48 Pcs/Sq.
Approx. 288 Nails/Square
7 1/2” Exposure
For Distinctive Ridge Cap Shingles, use matching TIMBERTEX® Ridge Cap Shingles
*This product is manufactured to meet or exceed ASTM D3462; values from subsequent testing may vary depending on storage conditions
**Tested under controlled laboratory conditions
17 " x 40"